turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

srosen

What happened to the audit risk meter?

I'll add to the chorus; I had to pay for premier because I had a simple stock sale and you guys couldn't even retain the audit defense for the top tier package? Why include it on the desktop version - everything is going virtual, why save a beloved feature for an antiquated approach? At the very least, you could have let me know before I paid for the online tool - maybe I would have gone the downloadable route. Now, you have me second guessing whether I'll be back at all next year.

Really?   I looked forward to seeing what the meter had to say.  100 bucks and I can't get the meter?   Who uses the CD version now days?  Come on!!!!!!!
dd61999

Insane, why would you remove the only reason I use your product

I spent 15 minutes searching through all the different sections to try and find the meter. Poor choice, as stated by the rest of these commenters.
zmill

They probably took this out to make you feel uneasy so that you purchase overpriced audit defense crap.  Every year TurboTax gets worse and worse.

Please bring this feature back to the online version.

BRING IT BACK! I HATE THAT I FIND THIS OUT AFTER I PAID. HORRIBLE

Dumbest decision ever.  I guess I'll be using a different service next year.
msaraullo

Awful decision. Although it's not a guarantee it does offer some piece of mind. Like many others that have commented, I will be taking my business elsewhere next year

Terrible!

Such a bad decision to get rid of that. Especially since online is the way to go. That feature was great.

This is crazy I paid 221$ thinking it just didn't pop up because I didn't have the right package n NW I see it was taken....This is what I loved most about turbo tax...It helped me feel at ease n made me feel like I done everything right ....May change the way I do my taxes if this situation don't change back next year.....I do my taxes online ...I'm not going to buy a CD when I pay this company good money every year.....This is ridiculous n I'd have nowhere to stick a CD if I had one ugh I payed my price I should get all coverage n at ease programs. Ugh

So sad to see this...I too used it as my "peace of mind"...I have already started comparing for next year's taxes (too late for this year - way too much time invested in completing my taxes this year)...please, reconsider...
lepouf

ANNOYING  you are a HUGE Dissppointment!
bmwmarv

I am with the rest of the commenters above - greatly disappointed, enough to make me search for another product.  I purchased this product expecting to see all of the features I had from previous years, and without notification, I spend the money, get to the end of 27 pages of returns, and find that the audit risk analyzer is no longer a part of the package.  If TurboTax actually reads these comments, I hope their marketing department realizes that they just drove millions of dollars of business away with this ill-conceived move.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies