Solved: What happened to the audit risk meter?

What happened to the audit risk meter?

I am completing the turbo tax self-employed online product and am not seeing the audit risk summary as I have seen years prior while using your product.  Has something changed???? 

What happened to the audit risk meter?

The audit risk meter is now only available with the CD/download products Deluxe and higher. It was taken out of the online product.

What happened to the audit risk meter?

What happened to the audit risk meter?

Such a useful and intelligent approach to my taxes which I have used for years and years; and then they do such a stupid thing by removing the audit risk meter from the online version.

Don't they realize that some of the features that surround the tax-filing nightmare, are the very reason we frequent TurboTax as opposed to other vendors?

Some idiot disconnected from reality was put in a position to wreck this for us, your paying customers, forcing us to purchase the desktop version while the entire market trend is to do things online. And you walked away from that, backwards to a previous age. Sad, man; very sad.

I'll check for another vendor. If I'm forced to change, I might as well look at other options. Who knows what else you messed up.

What happened to the audit risk meter?

Huge mistake, why would you take this away?

What happened to the audit risk meter?

I can't believe this is gone!!!  This was always the icing on the cake when I completed my return.  This time, it just never showed up before submitting my return, which made me quite uneasy!!!!  Next year I will NOT use TurboTax!!!

What happened to the audit risk meter?

I haven't filled yet but now might try something else as well. Pretty sad to see this happening.

What happened to the audit risk meter?

I too am aghast that TurboTax removed this feature from the online product.  Unfortunately for me, I already paid for this year's filing before I discovered they removed this feature.  This will be my last year using TurboTax as they continually downgrade the product while increasing fees.

What happened to the audit risk meter?

I'm glad I found this out before filing! Will be using a different vendor this year. I know the audit risk meter isn't a guarantee, but it sure was a nice feature that made me feel good about filing my taxes through you guys. Ridiculous to take it out when I'm paying over $100 for the online version.

What happened to the audit risk meter?

What a rip off. I loved that meter.

What happened to the audit risk meter?

Wow
I noticed too but was too late since I completed the filing.
Why would anyone do such a thing?
Am done also with TurboTax.

What happened to the audit risk meter?

This is so ridiculous!  I'm paying over $160.00 to file and I can't even get the audit risk meter!!  Shame on your TurboTax!  You could've warned everyone before they began the process!

What happened to the audit risk meter?

bummer, I would really like to see it come back; I just filed and was bummed to see it is no longer there... bring it back!!!

What happened to the audit risk meter?

i also will not be returning next year turbo tax is now overpriced and I already miss the audit risk meter

What happened to the audit risk meter?

Why would this company make such a stupid move? The risk meter was one of the major reasons I have been using TurboTax for so many years. I will look for a new service next year. Great way to loose customers.

What happened to the audit risk meter?

It appears as if Intuit has also fallen into the swamp of Title Oximorons, like military intelligence and Microsoft Works. Forcing us to use their counter-top version to use their unique features, made them Counter Intuit.