turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I'm feeling out 2018 estimated tax worksheet and I"m stock on 12b. Any Help how to get that amount?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I'm feeling out 2018 estimated tax worksheet and I"m stock on 12b. Any Help how to get that amount?

What exactly is 12b?

Stuck on 12b?  Are you filling out the estimates by hand or using the online version?  12b usually refers to 1040A for pension benefits.
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

It appears that you are filling out the 2018 Estimated Tax Worksheet on page 8 of Form 1040-ES for 2014. Line 12b of the worksheet is basically your 2017 tax, with some possible adjustments. The instructions for line 12b tell you how to calculate the amount to enter. The instructions are on page 6, starting at the bottom of the left column and continuing to the right column.

You might find it easier to use TurboTax to figure your estimated tax for 2018. The FAQ at the following link tells you how to calculate your 2018 estimated tax in TurboTax.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/2584228-can-turbotax-calculate-next-year-s-federal-estimated-taxes

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies