turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Turn off badges

Hi, I don’t wanna get notified for ike I posted 5 responses. I wish TurboTax would allow customers to turn off this  community engagement system. Anybody know how to do it? I don’t see any options for opting out of badge notification emails. Thanks!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Turn off badges

Oops found it 😊

Turn off badges

Yeah, I found it too. There's a section for Email Notifications under our Profiles. Under that, there's an item called "Badges I earn".  I have 'NEVER' selected from the dropdown box. Apparently that means 'Never mind what the user wants, we're gonna email you these badges anyway', because I still get them. And yeah, I saved the profile -- about two months ago.

Turn off badges

I have Badges turned-off in my Notification settings, but they still clutter-up my Notification feed.  Is there really no way to turn-off this noise and clutter?!

Turn off badges

@RickG_123 wrote:

I have Badges turned-off in my Notification settings, but they still clutter-up my Notification feed.  Is there really no way to turn-off this noise and clutter?!

Under Subscriptions & Notifications>Notification Settings>Email Notifications>Badges I earn

You have selected Never and then clicked on Save?

Turn off badges

Yes, I had made that setting and saved it, but they're still showing up in my Notification feed (bell symbol in the upper-right corner of the page when logged-in).

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies