turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can’t login into my TurboTax debit card account. Need to change email and phone number

I can’t sign into my TurboTax debit card account. Don’t have the phone number or email to access 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

11 Replies
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Can’t login into my TurboTax debit card account. Need to change email and phone number

To change your personal information if you are unable to log in, please contact Customer Support at: (888) 285-4169

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Won't let me set up new pin

The problem with directing a Cx to call the support number on the card is this:

Those agents are worse than useless; they are vexing!

Let's say that you have been using TT for a few years and you always have your refund DD to the TTDebit card. Never been an issue. One day your life falls to pieces, you get a divorce, you have to move to a new town, and your ex has all of the social and messaging accounts either locked down or is stalking them. Naturally you stop using those old accounts and number and get all new, happy to be rid of the stress. Now you Tax refund for TY19 is Wayyyyyyyyyy late and the fastet/ freaking ONLY way to view pending transactions is by logging in to your TTDC(powered by GreenDot) account. Which is attached to an email and phone number that you no longer have access to....But your Ex DOES...Call [phone number removed]-

Me: I need to recover my account

Agent: can't. only online. check email

me;can't email no good.

Agent; Check your texts

Me:Old number. deactivated. I need to update my contact info for my account please.

Agent:can't.Only online.

Me:(sighing)....I can't login to my account.

Agent:reset password. check email

Me:(blinkingx30) Ummm. I can't? email no good?

Agent: Check your texts.

Me: (brain aneurysm imminent) AYFSMRN?!?! We just had this exact FNg conversation 12 FNg seconds ago.

Agent: Potty Mouth hurt my feelings. goodbye.

End of call.

So Thanks for the help.

Me

this site is stupid it wont let me log in to check my card and i cant get ahold of anybody on the phone  what is really going on i will never recommend your site to anybody

doramari

I have used your Turbotax in the past but did not do so last year and threw your info away.  I do not have the old info and it will not put me thru on the new and won't let me enter with the new info.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

@doramari This thread has to do with Turbo Tax debit card accounts; if that is the nature of your issue, you will need to sign up for a new debit card each year as you are unable to the same one from year to year. Please review the following FAQ: can I use the same Turbo Visa card?. You may also contact card support here. Alternatively, if your issue is regarding Turbo Tax account access (not debit card) then please use this account recovery tool.

Wesley2019
Returning Member

I can’t access my card info online cause my email and number changed

DianeW777
Employee Tax Expert

To begin the contact process and to change your personal information for access you need to begin here.  Contact Us

This will lead you to the answer about how to change your personal information to be able to access your card.

Bukingtt
Returning Member

I couldn't submit the finish tax because my email is wrong, I was not getting the 6 code number from turbo tax. So how do I change it

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

You can also have the verification code texted to your mobile phone if you cannot receive it via email. Please see this TurboTax Help Article for instructions. 

@Bukingtt

I've called several times finally getting someone I could understand. They told me to go to a retail. So what exactly do they solve when calling this number?       NOTHING.     She said Walmart or CVS . Walmart said they've no idea why she would've told me to go there they don't so anything but pull money off.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies