The information entered doesn't match the amount on your New York State return. Are you entering the whole dollar amount only? I received this message what should I do?

The information entered doesn't match the amount on your New York State return. Are you entering the whole dollar amount only? For example, $223.45 would be entered as 2 2 3. Also, please make sure you are entering your New York State refund amount and not your Federal refund amount.

Download the PDF of your state tax return and only use the information that is on the return to enter on the state tax refund website.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Or -

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets