turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bunchte

The automated system says it cannot find my account when I give my email, although it’s the same one I use to log in online. How can I get through to a person via phone.

I’ve found it extremely frustrating trying to get in touch with a person from TurboTax to ask a question about my account. Whenever the automated phone system asks for my email address, it says it cannot be found, even though I’m using that same email to log into the TurboTax website. Is there something I’m doing wrong, or is there another number to call that will let you speak directly through a person without having to go through the 20 questions the automated assistant asks you?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

The automated system says it cannot find my account when I give my email, although it’s the same one I use to log in online. How can I get through to a person via phone.

I haven't been able to log in.  the system can't find my account and the changed password never works.  what is the matter?

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

I have provided a link below where you can contact TurboTax customer care for assistance:

TurboTax Customer Service

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I for got. My user name and password 

ee-ea
Level 15

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies