Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

CD version TurboTax Deluxe Amazon. Does it have schedule D? Can I download investments transactions from Fidelity? Are u pulling the same stunt u tried two years ago?

I read several places on the web and get conflicting answers.  So I would like turbotax to make a definitive statement.  Hopefully u learned your lesson two years ago and have allowed Deluxe to handle stock market investments again this year

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

CD version TurboTax Deluxe Amazon. Does it have schedule D? Can I download investments transactions from Fidelity? Are u pulling the same stunt u tried two years ago?

True for 2018 Tax Year Again:

DESKTOP SOFTWARE TurboTax Versions Deluxe - Premier - Home&Business can file every since form that TurboTax supports.  This is NOT of the Online Version - speak to Intuit employees if you have a comment about that.

Deluxe version does include every single form that is offered by the other, and more expensive, versions.  Note that this is specifically in response to and relative to the Desktop product and not any online service offering.

FROM 2015:

Please see the answer/comment on the Amazon sales page for Deluxe - it was posted some time ago in response to the question of what forms are included in Deluxe, or any desktop, product.  SCROLL down the Amazon page to the REVIEW section that reads and click the link as shown:

Top Customer Reviews
and make sure to expand the "Comments" under that review.
If this posted response is useful to you, please click on the upraised hand in the lower left of this post. Thank you. Scruffy Curmudgeon--PFFM/ IAFF, retired FireFighter/Paramedic - Locals 718/30, Veteran USAR O3 AIS/ASA '65-'67

NOT INTUIT EMPLOYEE
USAR 64-67 AIS/ASA MOS 9301 - O3

- Just donating my time
**Say Thanks by clicking the thumb icon in the lower left corner -it means nothing but makes those than answer feel wanted.

Yes it does. You can go to this link to view a full list of the forms supported in Deluxe for Desktop: https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/deluxe.jsp#forms

All CD and download versions of TTax have ALL of the forms

does thus answer pertain to TT deluxe 2016?

Yes.  Last year for 2015 returns and continuing for 2016 they put back all the forms into all the Desktop versions.  There is a lot of wrong info on the Amazon user reviews.

I had TurboTax call me and their rep said Deluxe did not have sch d and I had to have premier.

That was a marketing stunt they previously pulled and ultimately corrected the issue.  

As noted above ALL CD and download Desktop versions include ALL FORMS.  The On-Line versions do NOT.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies