turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Zpup

I would like a customer service survey emailed to me, I had a wonderful experiance and want to share, how can I get access to a survey?

Please email me a customer service review   I wanted to let Maureen from Philie know what boss she is. She went through my final review prior to filing. 

ADSilby

I would like a customer service survey emailed to me, I had a wonderful experiance and want to share, how can I get access to a survey?

I want to commend Turbo Tax agent Brad Wornsham in the St. Louis, MO for outstanding Customer Service. Brad was patient, knowledgeable and convey an understanding of my issue. He listened carefully and took the time to walk me through the process for correcting an error that caused much frustration and annoyance. He should me commend for representing the best in Customer Service which is  often unfortunately missing with other business. 

[email address removed]

ShawneeLu

Hello, I spoke with a customer service representative on March 28th, 2022 waited 24 hours and never received a survey. I had a wonderful experience and would like to compliment his help. Could you please send me a survey as soon as possible? Thanks so much for your time.

Where in the software is there a place to provide feedback?  I've been using TT for 5 years and have never seen this.  I will use this forum to provide feedback on the "expert" CPA experience I had yesterday.

First, when I called to request to speak to a tax expert, as I have maintained a live support subscription annually, the agent told me that TT ended that service for the Desktop version on March 5. When I questioned how they could do that in the middle of tax season with no announcement or email, she said she could email me where to find the answers to my questions. Instead, I asked to speak to a supervisor who told me he never heard what she said and connected me to a "tax expert". This CPA was very nice and spent a long time with me, not because my questions were overly complicated, but he was clearly unfamiliar with TT software.  We found most of the answers to my questions after I suggested we look in this or that form and then he suggested possible entry changes. 

My greatest disappointment pertained to my question about how much I could contribute to our IRAs. (I knew the upper limit, but wanted to see the number TT showed based on our income numbers.) He told me IRA contribution amount is based on MAGI. Yet nowhere in TT could we find MAGI on my 2021 Home and Business Desktop version. This CPA "expert" was not familiar enough with TT to find it or the answers to these questions.  Why is there is no search bar in TT? The Topic List under tools was no help at all.  He told me that based on my AGI, I should contribute the maximum. When I told him I didn't think that was correct, he said I can call the brokerage which holds my IRA account and they could tell me. I finally found a number for Combined Earned Income in the Personal section under Retirements and Investments. Yet I could not tell on what that number was based. It didn't match any number from our Schedule Cs or any other form.  It was far less than the maximum amount this advisor said I could contribute.  Then he said the TT number must be right, so use that. I'd like to know how TT is calculating this number. Lastly, he did not tell me I qualify for a Retirement Savings Contribution Credit on Schedule 3. He ended by saying he had been on the phone too long with me and asked me to complete the survey which will be mailed to me. I was never given a case number and, of course, received no email about a feedback survey.  Every support person I've spoken to over the years has asked me to provide feedback, but the last time I actually received a survey link was April 2018.

Thank you.

Lanzaw

Kimberly was my Customer Service Representative she spent over an hour helping me figure out how to file my taxes since my husband died… She advised me on how to file an extension, after the 18th I will contact Turbo Tax an get an expert to help me file my taxes..

Kimberly worked past her hours to help me Thur my terrible loss of my husband and how to file my taxes without him

she is excellent 

Thank You

Jane Lanza

I also had such a great experience with the kindest customer service agent and I would really love to leave her a good review. How can I request a survey?

ddhaff

I've been using TurboTax for maybe 50 years and found it very good, but not this year. I wanted to e-file as usual, but when I was asked to enter my Ip Pin the box allowed only 5 digits. The pin sent to me was 6 digits, so my return was rejected. I spent two weeks and hours and hours on the phone with TurboTax reps. I redid my whole return 3 times, and the problem still existed. No one was able to solve the problem. I can't imagine that I am the only person to have this problem. The program plainly had a glitch, and I wonder if TT even knows about it. I eventually gave up and filed a paper return like back in the 70s. I'm not sure that I will purchase TurboTax next year. It's too frustrating.

Don Haff

I would like a fresh survey for 

Your TurboTax Case [phone number removed]

I thought there would be additional comments section(s) and never got to thank Keith T

I just wanted to give a shout out to Doug, who was a real support in helping resolve the issue with my returns ,, go BANANAS,, I hope that’s his name ,, Bridgett kyle turbo tax customer( new) and impressed

Thank you so much 

srednour

I was about to give up and just go on to my scheduled tax appointment then talked with 

Kaylee and she was awesome!! She walked me all the way back through and was patient as well as super nice! Thank you again kaylee!

abrahja

I had a great customer service provided last night from Liberty and would like to rate her service to the maximum stars. 

My email is: [email address removed]

Sykorova

I would also like to give positive feedback to two people who helped me- Buzz W. who was amazingly patient and hung on way past midnight last night/ this morning , till I got it filed; and a woman named… Roxanne R with a southern accent who helped me for a long time earlier in the evening concerning depreciation. No survey received for either, only for sby I spoke to earlier. I feel bad I can’t give them positive reviews. I’m new to TurboTax and tax phobic- my CPA became aggressive and I couldn’t face dealing with more rudeness so I came here. We will see if it turns out to be a smart decision .

The survey may have been sent to the e-mail address associated with your account, which may be one you used in the past, or a separate one from the one you normally use. So you can try looking in a different e-mail if you have one.

Also, the survey may appear when you log into your TurboTax program.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Sykorova

Thank you for responding but no, no other email address was used and I don’t see any survey when I log in. Evidently, judging from the many comments about the lack of surveys, TurboTax needs to sort this out and do better by its - helpful advisers (so far I’ve found that they vary wildly- some are great and really try their best..and some are useless and even hang up on you without trying more than cutting and pasting a useless reply to your question. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies