Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

MarilynG1
Expert Alumni

Tax Year Prior to 2020: How do I speak to a real person at Turbo Tax , need a number

Click this link for info on How to  Download TurboTax Desktop.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Tax Year Prior to 2020: How do I speak to a real person at Turbo Tax , need a number

I have called this number and it is impossible to enter my email address or to get anyone on the phone. A better way to support users is needed. 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@zero0022two

I am not seeing your question.  Please post your question here and someone will follow up with the next steps.  You can also try reaching support directly by following the steps on the Help Article here.  

talked to two people last night -- need a live person again. why can't i do this?

Cass0317
Intuit Alumni

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below. Use the web form and type your question or a keyword. You will get an appropriate phone number for your issue. (You will not get a phone number if you use the link outside of operating hours.) We're open daily from 5:00 AM to 9:00 PM PT.

@Lewisda1876

Hector Lopez
Returning Member

There was an error on my taxes it said I made too much money trying to fix my taxes now I have no help now trying to get help getting the runaround can you help me please thank you

Hector Lopez
Returning Member

There was a couple of errors on my taxes but my Social Security and other issues wish they stated that I made over 75 this year wish I made 40 this year someone was helping me with the taxes when I was on TurboTax did I hit the wrong buttons now I'm stuck trying to fix these taxes from the IRS can you help me thank you

Hector Lopez
Returning Member

Is there anyone can help me with my taxes that I made a couple of errors trying to get a help it seemed I'm out of luck no help

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

@Hector Lopez In order to get one on one assistance with your tax return, please click here to contact customer support. We are unable to view your return here in this public forum to assist you. 

@Hector Lopez  No one can see your screen or your tax return.   We cannot see the errors you think you made.   In order to get help here, you will have to explain very clearly and carefully what happened.    Do not post any of your personal information.    And....did you e-file the return already?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
nnguyen2006
Returning Member

I cannot get connected to a live person at Turbotax.  I always got a recording and was disconnected.  How can I get a live person at Turbotax?

nnguyen2006
Returning Member

I did contact the phone number that you gave and was not able to get a live person.

@nnguyen2006

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time daily

https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

or

https://www.facebook.com/turbotax

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I need to find out if we will get any type of receipt for the payment of our 2021 taxes through Turbo Tax by credit card.  I would like to speak to someone

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Are you referring to payment of your taxes due or your Turbo Tax preparation fees? Support details can be found here @KDeJarnett.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies