Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Stuck in a loop on step 2 "Your refund info"

This is not a client-side issue.... get a developer to trace this bug.  Its really that simple.  Please do as we ask and escalate instead of providing nonsense replies about "clearing cookies" and such.  It happens on all platforms (web, mobile, diff browsers, etc.).

Called in today to request a refund since TT obviously cannot resolve this issue.  After having me submit a form request for refund (which laughingly takes 7-10 days), i received a reply stating they will not refund me because their "Satisfaction Guarantee" doesn't cover "Online" versions and that its "designed not to charge the customer until after they choose to file".  What a joke.  All of us experiencing this problem know it happens AFTER paying!  Step 2 is for setting up bank accounts for debit/refunds but the charge for the product has already occurred.  I cant believe TT is having so many problems they cant resolve. 😖

I'm getting sick over this.  I was going to go the refund route too if this didn't start working soon.  I'm blown away that they have not worked to get this resolved much sooner.  With the amount of resources that they have you'd think they would be able to put a professional on this.  Instead, we are stuck here.  Now, now it's "sorry, no refunds"?

Must not be a lot of customers that were affected by this glitch, so they can take some minimal negative publicity and lost references without issue.

wow88

To fix this issue Delete you state and start it over and this will solve the issue go back to the file and go to step 2 complete it and then the step 3 will open for you

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies