jolly69

So your web app is asking me to "Upload" my W-2, but I have already uploaded my W-2 to the documents section. How can I just direct your app to the documents section??

EbonyL122824

You can try the following:

1. Completely shut down your phone or tablet.
  2. Restart your phone or tablet.
  3. Update Google Play/iOS if asked.
  4. Relaunch the TurboTax mobile app and try it again.

If you need further assistance, use the following link to contact customer support.

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

jolly69

These steps you suggest do nothing!  Apparently the app is not coded to pull data from the W2's uploaded in the "documents folder", making it worthless!

SteamTrain

The "Documents" area is just cloud storage, that you can store tuff in for reference purposes.

Just enter your W-2 in the normal matter in the tax  preparation section of the software....either with a separate "import", if your W-2 provider has an import link, or by entering it manually, typing in the data from your paper form.

But you've probably done that already.

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*