Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

So I got my first stimulus check for $1200 US and I havnt recived my second one $600 US but as I was filing my taxes I read and thought that when it asked me if I received my stimulus check it was tal

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

So I got my first stimulus check for $1200 US and I havnt recived my second one $600 US but as I was filing my taxes I read and thought that when it asked me if I received my stimulus check it was tal

What is the rest of your question?  Did you enter the 1200 in the first box and enter 0 in the second box?  You can get it on your tax return.

The Recovery rebate credit is on 1040 line 30.  It either adds to your refund or reduced a tax due.

It didn’t ask me about that it just stated a yes or no if I received my stimulus check and out of thought I clicked no cause I havnt got my second one 

I did get my $1200 one but when I was done filing it said my federal return would be $1800 from both the stimulus packages. I already got one and I don’t want it to be Denied because they think I’m lying because I did receive my first one 

DianeW777
Expert Alumni

Even if you already filed your tax return, you can use this link to verify what the IRS has on file for you about the stimulus payments you received.

This should agree with what you received and it is supposed to be up to date at this time.  There will be some issues this year for the IRS with the stimulus payments being a new part of the tax return. They will have certain protocols in place to review and reconcile the payments.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies