axmann

rejected and not able to file state

This year worst year ever with turbo tax.. first cant file Wisconsin return because forms not finalized??? then  federal rejected because my desceased  wife AGI not correct.  I imported from last year turbo tax?? and filing jointly  so we have a total AGI ,she didn't have a separate one... any suggestions??

CatinaT1

rejected and not able to file state

The IRS uses your prior year AGI to combat fraud. 

You can request a transcript of your 2018 tax return from the IRS to ensure you have the right number. You can request your transcript online at the following link: Get Transcript 

Check these items as well to ensure you have the correct number.  If you:

• Filed late last year after mid-November or your return was processed after that time—try entering 0.
  • Amended your return last year—make sure you’re using the AGI from your original return, not the amended one. (If you only have a 1040X form, it’s on line 1, column A).
  • Rounded your AGI to the nearest dollar—be sure to round up when it’s 50 cents or more and down when it’s 49 cents or less.
  • Filed with your spouse last year—you and your spouse have the same 2018 AGI. (Don’t split the AGI amount or enter 0 for one of you).

Unfortunately, without the correct number, your only option would be to print and mail in your return. 

This article will give you instruction on how to print and mail your return.

SteamTrain

rejected and not able to file state

For the specific WI issue....It's commonly the Schedule I. that is not ready....but  could be a different form too.

Keep an eye on this page.

https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_wi_windows_individual.html

Schedule I is "currently" scheduled to be ready 6 Feb...but check back on the 8th

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*