turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

522w

Redo

I need to redo my taxes because  they are blank they have been accepted  my refund is 0 bc I haven't  filled them out. Turbo say my w2 been accepted 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies
EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Redo

If you have not yet filed, then you may clear and start over . If there is some confusion surrounding your e-filing status, you may check it here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Abraham48
Returning Member

Redo

I need to redo my taxed

Redo

@Abraham48 You posted to someone else's thread without explaining your own problem.   Why do you want to "re-do" your return?   Did you e-file it?  Was it rejected?   Did you make mistakes on it?   Please explain so we know how to help.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
Abraham48
Returning Member

Redo

I made mistakes on my taxes i need to redo

Abraham48
Returning Member

Redo

Mistakes was done on my taxes

Redo

@Abraham48   What is wrong with your return?  Did you already file it?  If you haven't filed yet or it rejected then just go back in and fix it and file it.  If you have filed it and it was accepted you need to amend.

How to amend a 2020 return both online and desktop
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-amend-my-return/01/27439

Redo

@Abraham48 We do not know how to help you if all you tell us is that "mistakes" were made. What mistakes?   And...did you e-file it?   Was it accepted?    Rejected?   Not filed yet at all?  

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies