turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Would like to speak to a live representative instead of an automative person I'm having so much trouble with my taxes I can't get in somebody changed my Password andpin

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

26 Replies
JakailaLO
Intuit Alumni

Would like to speak to a live representative instead of an automative person I'm having so much trouble with my taxes I can't get in somebody changed my Password andpin

Use the link below to contact Support during regular business hours, but be advised that phone support is not available for the free version of TurboTax.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
RmK

Having trouble changing password. The procedure didn't work

RmK

Help!

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

Do you have a specific question that we can help you with?

Questions can be answered through the Help button in the upper right hand corner of TurboTax.

Assistance can be found under the Support tab here.

This explains Live Tax Advice which is available for an additional cost.

llllousy

HI, I WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO A LIVE AGENT.

MN49
Level 1

Everything is ready to file but the package keeps returning to 1 item which has a preset 0. this pertains to 179 carry over Summary sheet. I have tried to figure out how to change it or even accept it but seems to be in a circular review. HELP

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Here is how you can connect with a Tax Expert.

MN49
Level 1

I would like to speak with a live agent

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

If you would like to purchase TurboTax Live and speak to a tax expert, follow the instructions in the link below:

Connect to a Live Expert

If you need general assistance, you may contact TurboTax Support:

What is the TurboTax phone number

MN49
Level 1

I need to change the 179 amount from last years filing. I am not able to submit because the examination keeps circling to the same screen and line without telling me how to change it

llllousy

I WOULD LIKE THE ADDRESS OF THE IRS OFFICE IN UTAH. ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO TALK TO A LIVE AGENT. THANK YOU

llllousy

WHAT IS THE PHONE # FOR TURBO TAX?

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Here is how you can connect with a Tax Expert

The address to the IRS Taxpayer Assistance Center in Salt Lake City, Utah is 178 S Rio Grande St, zip code 84101.  This is not the address you use to mail a return to though.

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Please call TurboTax Customer service.  Here is a link:  Turbo Tax Customer Service

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies