Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why isn't the running total of my tax due showing anymore? Am I doing something wrong?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

34 Replies

Why isn't the running total of my tax due showing anymore? Am I doing something wrong?

Click Review to make the refund monitor appear.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

It does not work! So frustrating. Terrible terrible Product and Design decision. Product Manager and Designer should be really questioned for this terrible decision. 

ee-ea
Level 15

Click < or > to get the refund monitor to appear.  You might also have to toggle off that “race mode” or click Review. 

No, there is no  < or > visible in the UI. Clicking review does not show the running total. These solutions are not working.

Same problem. I want to see what my bill or refund is at some point. Will I ever have a chance to see before I have to choose whether to file? Let's hope so.

@lilli2 Click "Review" to get the refund monitor to appear.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

NO. This does not work. I wonder if Intuit is A/B testing users where half the visitors see this solution and other half do not. 

PaulaM
Expert Alumni

Try clearing your cache and cookies first @letsgettaxesdoneok. Then log back in and click 'Review' to see the refund monitor or the '< >'  as others have suggested.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

None of the options work. Tried multiple browsers as well. First time logging in, no cache to be cleared.

See attached photos. 

Have tried running Federal Review and end Review. No change. 

Somethin' ain't raht....

Slide1.JPGSlide2.JPG

DawnC
Expert Alumni

What happens when you toggle on the Your Progress button at the top of your screenshot?   Above that, you should be able to turn the refund meter on and off.  

Had uploaded two photos, don't know why this one isn't showing in the first post. Let me know if it doesn't again.

Screenshot 2.jpg

Hello? Bueler? What did it suddenly go quiet here? There are good questions with good information and good evidence. 

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

I would guess it is a screen resolution issue. I'm guessing it is up there if you could scroll up or shrink your screen to fit.

Nope, that is the very top, window is maximized. Screen is 1080.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies