Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Where do I enter my license code on this website? I have purchased a basic Turbo Tax disc. there is no pop-up window on this page

This Turbo Tax FAQ will provide the activation process.

How to activate the software

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Tony01

Where do I enter my license code on this website? I have purchased a basic Turbo Tax disc. there is no pop-up window on this page

Where do I enter my license code on this website? I have purchased a Deluxe Turbo Tax disc. there is no pop-up window on this page

@Tony01   Are you in the Online version?  Is there a black menu bar on the left side?

Sorry you can't apply the Desktop CD/Download program purchase to the Online version.  They are separate prices and work different.

You need to install the program on your computer and move your online return to the Desktop program.  To continue in the desktop version see this…….

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/choosing-a-product/help/how-do-i-switch-from-turbotax-online-to-th...

After you get the program installed the first thing to do before you open your tax return .tax file is to update the program and install any state programs you had. Then open your file. So you first might need to start a fake return to be able to download the state program (go to FILE - NEW).

dockjohn
Returning Member

HOW DO I GET CD TO START

You can buy the Desktop CD or the Download here or look in stores

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/ 

ROBERTSCOBY
Returning Member

MY  ? IS  STILL THE SAME

ROBERTSCOBY
Returning Member

HOW ABOUT AN ANSER !

ROBERTSCOBY
Returning Member

AFTER HOURS ON MY OTHER COMP.  THEN THIS ONE ALL I CAN IS I WANT A REFUND

Dave202058
Returning Member

how do i enter the license cod

Dave202058
Returning Member

I bought turbotx delux but I am unable to enter the license code

Dave202058
Returning Member

I tried to enter the code but it was not accepted

Dave202058
Returning Member

I did not get an approval of my 16 digit license code

Dave202058
Returning Member

I must be doing something wrong but windows 10 will not accept my license code It stops with 12 numbers

Dave202058
Returning Member

I must be doing something wrong because i cannot get acceptance of a 16 digit code

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies