turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rahill

When will my 2021 Form 1040-ES Payment Vouchers be finalized so I can download ? Current versions are marked Do Not File, Form Not Final.

Forms furnished with my 2020 Fed Returns are marked DO NOT FILE, FORM NOT FINAL.  When will the finalized forms be available?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

17 Replies

When will my 2021 Form 1040-ES Payment Vouchers be finalized so I can download ? Current versions are marked Do Not File, Form Not Final.

Form 1040-ES, Individual Estimated Tax is scheduled to be available on 02/18/2021

Go to this website for IRS forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html

StargazerCT
Returning Member

But you can still submit your return electronically and go back and print these forms out when final, correct? DO NOT FILE only applies to filing those forms by their due date? I've submitted my taxes and they were accepted by the IRS.

I'm having the same problem. The 2021 estimated tax forms on my downloaded 2020 return are marked "FORM NOT FINAL. DO NOT FILE" in a large watermark. This hasn't happened before. What's going on?

@AndyS1 wrote:

I'm having the same problem. The 2021 estimated tax forms on my downloaded 2020 return are marked "FORM NOT FINAL. DO NOT FILE" in a large watermark. This hasn't happened before. What's going on?

Form 1040-ES, Individual Estimated Tax is scheduled to be available on 02/18/2021

Go to this website for IRS forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_fed_online_individual.html

StargazerCT
Returning Member

Hopefully they will be updated at some point tomorrow per their form schedule as DoninGA linked to above. It is a little odd why those forms would not be final at this point.

Irene2805
Expert Alumni

The 1040-ES tax vouchers are expected to be ready later this week.  For current information on forms availability please click on the applicable link below:

Thanks

I think Turbo tax staff are sleep.  I have been having this issue now for 3 weeks and all dates provided have passed and I still get the same message.  It sucks

StargazerCT
Returning Member

The desktop version has been updated to include the 1040-ES forms. I was able to confirm this when I made a PDF of my return and those four pages no longer had the "DO NOT FILE" watermark. I believe if you go into the Forms section and select one of those four forms, it should no longer say "DO NOT FILE" in the upper right corner...I recall that being present before the update. Other forms may still be missing, but none that stopped me from filing.

When will my my 2021 Form 1040-ES Vouchers be finalized so I know what to send in for Estimated Tax in 2021?

AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

It is available for print but not for e-file. Please review the following form availability table.

IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual...

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
winzomobile18
Returning Member

why don't forms 2021 Form-ES show they can be used??????? 

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

As stated by AkinaLO above: It is available for print but not for e-file. Please review the following form availability table.

IRS forms availability table for TurboTax individual...

If you are not able to see the form to print, you made need to clear your cache and cookies. Make sure your return is saved in your TurboTax account and then sign out. Clear the cache and delete the cookies on your computer, open a new browser, sign back into your account and try entering your information again. You may also want to change browsers, for example, if you are using Chrome, try switching to Firefox.

In addition to clearing your cache and cookies, you want to make sure your operating systems are up-to-date as well.

Please click the following links to learn more:

Using Windows Update to keep your system up-to-date

How to update Mac OS X

However, if this does not resolve your issue, please note the exact message and where you are encountering that message in the program.  We will work with you towards a resolution to file your return accurately. Please click the link to contact TurboTax customer support.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
nolfk

How do I get my estimated voucher for 2021

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies