turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

james313
Returning Member

What should I do if it just keeps asking me the same question over and over and won't save the info I enter?

The review section keeps telling me I need to enter a date acquired so I enter the date and then when I click continue it loads forever and then it just resets the form and tells me to enter the date again for the exact same stock sale. I've done it like 50 times now and I can't get it to save.

I've tried 2 devices, 6 browsers and the mobile app. Phone support and twitter support were no help. Does anyone on here have any idea what I can do to make this work? I'm on the very last step I really don't want to go restart somewhere else.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

What should I do if it just keeps asking me the same question over and over and won't save the info I enter?

Are you inputting stock transfers?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
james313
Returning Member

I'm just trying to fix a stock sale from an imported 1099-b. A box got imported blank so it's asking me to fill it in but it won't save.

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

This particular issue is currently under investigation and we are working to resolve it. 

Wurzelap

Did this ever get resolved?  I'm having the same issue with my 1099-B.  I'm being asked if the holding period was short or long term, and regardless of what I choose, it resets the question when I hit "enter."  

EbonyA
Intuit Alumni

Please review the following FAQ: 1099-B missing acquired date.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies