turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Unable to use the search bar

I am trying to undo the part where it asks me if I have a 1095-A form. I realized I have a 1095-B so I don't need to input it. However, I cannot find the part where I can select that I do not have a 1095-A. I try using the search bar by clicking the magnifying glass but it keeps redirecting me to the support page with the support phone number. Please help. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JulieC14
Expert Alumni

If you are in your tax return in TurboTax, select the Deductions and Credits section (there is a tab at the top of the screen once you are in your return), then scroll down to Medical, then select Affordable Care Act to Revisit that section.  In there you should be asked the question about the 1095-A form.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

4 Replies

If you started a 1095A by accident, see this expert answer on how to delete it

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/taxes/discussion/the-program-will-not-let-me-file-because-it-loops...

Did you read the part where I said the search bar does not work? I read that solution already and it requires the use of the search bar, which I cannot use. I searched other community posts and it seems like this has been a technical issue for other users too. 

JulieC14
Expert Alumni

If you are in your tax return in TurboTax, select the Deductions and Credits section (there is a tab at the top of the screen once you are in your return), then scroll down to Medical, then select Affordable Care Act to Revisit that section.  In there you should be asked the question about the 1095-A form.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I have the same problem (for 2022).   I need to use this often!   any solutions?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies