turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

BARRY10
Returning Member

TurboTax online is the worst since it is not supported 24/7 and when they are open they don't answer the phone or return emails. TurboTax online SUCKS.

Got tricked by online offer … thinking I was buying a download of self-employed instead I go an unfamiliar version of the program that does not work... no flexibility and no live support can be reached when you need them.  I have made four attempts since April 12th to contact only to be put into an AI loop that is frustrating and I feel like I have been mislead by TurboTax and ripped off.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

TurboTax online is the worst since it is not supported 24/7 and when they are open they don't answer the phone or return emails. TurboTax online SUCKS.

Support (which does not use email) is closed on weekends after tax season,.

Did you already pay for the online version?  I can tell you how to move your return and switch to the Desktop program without paying for online.

Did you find where to buy the Desktop CD/Download program?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="Https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/cd-download/">Https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/...>

How were you tricked? Online and download are separate programs. For the download, go here:

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/compare/desktop/

I normally install the Turbotax software from cd-rom; this year I used the online format. It is horrible. Additionally, the entire experience is based on the assumption of getting money back. I do not, and have not for years. Also, at the end there are a lot of questions about last years return and our drivers license info and credit card data. I will not use the online format again. Poorly executed, invasive, redundant info collection and a poor value.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies