Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

TurboTax 2023 State Forms Not Loading after Download

Captwbh

My 2023 state tax software and forms for Pennsylvania finally loaded correctly today 2-24-2-24, after not being available.

Confirming here in PA 1065 Partnerships did become available 2/24/24

Update 2 - GA Fiduciary did become available on 2/23 or 24.  The change this year is they let you pay for the State programs before they were available...which is wrong.  To make it worse, they didn't tell you that availability was the reason you couldn't get the program.  They just left us all in limbo thinking there was a glitch in our software.  This led to us getting on the phone with their untrained people who, most of the time, had no clue what the issue was.  Of course, this wasted our time as well as that of their own people who could have been helping others.  The net of it is more people are pissed off.  They got the float on our money, but burned a lot of bridges.  Stupid from a business standpoint.  I am truly astounded how bad customer service has gotten across the board at most companies since 2019.

Confirmed OHIO STILL NOT WORKING!

as far as I know, (have some accountant /tax friends) they are not waiting on any forms to be completed by the state.  Of course they don't use turbotax

Unfortunately, I guess it is time to file for an extension since I don't have much faith that these Ohio forms are getting done any time soon !

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Here are the business forms availability: Business State Forms Availability 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Yes that link has been posted many times. Unfortunately, that is not the solution to the problem we are all having. The problem is Intuit sold us a product they don't have. It was supposed to be ready at the beginning of January and now we are nearly past deadline because the product is still not ready and Intuit didn't let us know before we purchased that this would not be ready in time for filing.

Thank you for posting. Unfortunately, with Ohio in particular, Turbotax has not honor their already deeply over-extended date, and has just passed the date and then change the date to a week or so away.  It's not right. Mine is a Roth IRA LLC, and I can prepare the forms in a day (assuming everything goes as planned), but once I submit it to the custodian (since custodians pay taxes, even in an IRA LLC), it still takes 1-2 weeks for them to file and checks to be issued. Ohio business taxpayers are out of time for any reliable on-time solution. It forces us to file for an extension. Personally, I dread the idea of changing tax-filing companies, since we have been used to this format and everything transfers from year to year, but this is pretty egregious and a complete slap in the face of their customers.

Yep is sure is a complete slap in the face!

Yeah, I dont understand posting that link any further..... Its just going to be delayed another week on 3/1 right?  Bets?

i can't even get the state to download, intuit confirms purchase, website shows download but there is no download button, downloading through software is in a loop, but it never appears - this is in TT Business desktop software

Welcome to the Club!

Ohio is due to "work" - 03/01 they say.  So far every time a delivery date has been given it has been pushed back. 

Do yourself a favor and check to see when your forms are to be "available".  Will save you hours of dealing with bogus tech support ideas that don't work.

Tried OHIO state taxes this am - looks like they finally got their act together and got this done!

YAY!

Anyone else still hanging out there?

Maryland says 3/8 as of today still loops when downloading. This is not the way this should have been handled. The module should download and Turbotax should prevent submission until the updated forms are ready. This is how it works in the personal product. 

It's crazy that this is coming down to the wire. Is the issue with the State or with Intuit. If the state is not ready, there should be an extension. Does anyone know if the Fed can be submitted by the deadline and the state later?

You should be able to submit federal without doing state but given how rubbish TT has been getting and particularly this year I would say all bets are off.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies