HS2

Turbotax 2018 Deluxe crashes constantly

Hit the save button, hit transmit. Worst release. I left a review but I doubt their PR department will ever publish my review.

Turbotax 2018 Deluxe crashes constantly

Able to save and transmit my 2018 fed and state e-file today. TB software constantly crashes on my 3 PC laptops so I installed TB on my MAC and was able to complete my 2018 return. Good bye Turbo Tax, next year will look somewhere else.

Turbotax 2018 Deluxe crashes constantly

Let's hope they fix it. I still need to file in October entering data is stressful never know when it might crash, when it does it just "disappears" need to save often.

Turbotax 2018 Deluxe crashes constantly

Home and Business is having the same instability.  This is unbelievable that they have not fixed it yet.

Turbotax 2018 Deluxe crashes constantly

After continuous crashes, saving my files constantly, and then reading through this thread, I tried minimizing TurboTax . Not running it in full screen is working beautifully. Thank you to whoever suggested that remedy.

Turbotax 2018 Deluxe crashes constantly

I just got this email just now from the Intuit TurboTax support team....maybe, HOPEFULLY, this is really a fix for the crashes.

Hi there,

You are receiving this email because you signed up on a TurboTax support article regarding "TurboTax Windows 2018 Crash errors.

We are happy to inform you a recent TurboTax update has been released resolving this issue.

If you are using TurboTax Online, updates are applied automatically.  If you are using TurboTax Desktop, make sure you download and install the latest update.  If you need assistance with updating, please refer to the following support article.

How to Update TurboTax
https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901183

Thanks for your patience.

Sincerely,

The TurboTax Help Team

Can't sign in or don't have an account? Visit TurboTax support.
http://turbotax.intuit.com/support/index.jsp

Turbotax 2018 Deluxe crashes constantly

Sorry, not sure the link worked.

Here is the link to the manual update for the desktop version:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901192-manually-update-turbotax-for-windows-software-basic-deluxe...

Turbotax 2018 Deluxe crashes constantly

The latest update fixes the crash I was seeing previously when saving to PDF 🙂

Thank you Intuit, and I very much appreciate that you notified me of the fix (since I'd registered for updates)!

Turbotax 2018 Deluxe crashes constantly

Just installed from CD ROM (and did all updates) TurboTax 2018 Home and Business  on Macintosh MacBook Pro IOS 10.14.2 Mohave is constantly crashing. I select to send crash dump to IntuIT. But keeps crashing. 

Turbotax 2018 Deluxe crashes constantly

I have just installed my TT 2018 Home and Business from CD bought at BJ’s and did suggested updates immediately. Got ready to begin taxes and Crashing randomly. Mac IOS Mojave 

i too too have been long time continual user of TT. I almost think like 1991 many even earlier. NEVER have had ANY issues. This better be solved quickly (will not use anything ,on-line, as I have several DBA,s and LLC,s) 

absolutely unacceptable. 

Have sent all all crash reports to IntuIT