Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

There is a charge on my Credit Card Statement, "L2G*service fee $14.84. Can you tell me what it is for?

I have no clue as to what this is and I do not owe anything to Maricopa County, that I am aware of.  How do I address this?

There is a charge on my Credit Card Statement, "L2G*service fee $14.84. Can you tell me what it is for?

@user526586699 No one else can see your screen or your tax return so we do not know what "this" is -- please explain.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

On 6-12 L2G*Tracy Full Admin posted on 6-14 For $138.00 card ending in 3020

@catherynef That is a "Link to Gov" charge----it sounds like you paid tax due online using a credit card.   That charge is from the third party bank used by the IRS or your state when you paid  tax due by credit card.  The charge diid not come from TurboTax.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

@catherynef 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/tax-payments/help/can-i-pay-my-irs-taxes-with-a-credit-or-debit-ca...

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies