turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Oops. We’re having a little trouble processing your billing information. Please select "contact us" from the help panel to speak with an expert to assist you

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

30 Replies

Oops. We’re having a little trouble processing your billing information. Please select "contact us" from the help panel to speak with an expert to assist you

To speak with the billing department you will first contact a live person at TurboTax.  The billing department in located in the Mountain time zone and only works Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Mountain time.  

Follow the steps below to get a live person and then ask to be transferred to the billing department.  Call during the hours listed above.

How do I Speak to a Live Person at Turbotax

1. First of all, you have to dial 1-800-446-8848 (1-800-4-INTUIT)
  2. After that, press 1.
  3. Now, press 1 for the US or press 2 for Canada.
  4. After that, you will automatically connect with the live person from Turbotax.

I have done this twice and with no success with the representatives from Turbo Tax. I have used Turbo Tax for the last 15 years and this will be my last.  The customer service folks have no idea how to fix this issue. Except of course to deduct it from your return. 

Call tt customer service and the agent will need to call the finance department for you.

bluementhol
Returning Member

"Based on another post on the community forums, put 123 main street for your street address. Use the correct City, State, and ZIP. Fixed it for me."

Another member's post, which worked for me too.

Error notice having trouble with billing

I have spent an hour trying to fix the problem...

ive called and the recording doesn’t understand me

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

Please use the link below to contact us. 

You will be able to type in your issue here so we can assist you accordingly.

Contact TurboTax

@011305

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This answer is not correct.  I have spoken to the customer service rep twice regarding the issue that turbotax online has asked me to pay 3 times ($60) in order to efile my state taxes.  I still can't file because it does not accept that I have paid.  I have been on the phone with reps in customer service for over 1 hour each time and the issue is still not resolved.   

I can't reach anyone at turbotax.  I have used turbotax for many years but this is totally unacceptable and I need to for someone to resolve this issue now.  Turbotax promises good service and customer service in resolving issues.  This is not a tax assistance issue but an issue with your billing department.

Please advise.

[removed]

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

For your privacy and protection, your personal information was removed from your post. In this public forum, we do not have access to billing information or payments. Please reach out to TurboTax Customer Support to have someone review the fees with you. To get you to the right person, use the keywords billing issues​​​​​.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

@smarion59

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I received this error on both my son's tax return and my tax return.

After about 4 hours bouncing around to multiple people, no one was able to solve the problem.

I tried multiple browsers.

Finally I saw a blog post that suggested changing address to 123 Main Street.  That worked!  But extremely worrisome that this type of hack would work and nobody at Intuit had any idea hos to solve the problem.  Likely this is the LAST time I will ever use Turbotax

Yes, Same problem I had.

Even the resolution desk had NO idea.

The apparent hack is to type in a dummy address of "123 Main Street"

Goodbye Turbotax!  On to better software.

I tried this.

Apparently the Finance desk is not available over the weekend, even including the busiest weekend of the tax season (4/16 - 4/17).

There is a hack - 

Type in a dummy address of "123 Main Street"

That worked for my son's account.

When I tried 123 Main Street for my account it didn't work.

I then proceeded to make up another dummy address and it worked!

This is after over 4 hours, 6-8 representatives, none who had any idea what to do, but many confirmed this was a known problem.

Yes, Same problem I had.

Even the resolution desk had NO idea.

The apparent hack is to type in a dummy address of "123 Main Street"

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies