Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Not Able to Import Form 1099 from Citi Personal Wealth Management (Pershing LLC) into TT

I was able to import Form 1099s from other financial institutions into TurboTax, but not one from CITIBANK/Citi Personal Wealth Management.  Is this a common issue for Citi customers?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

23 Replies
KatrinaLO
Intuit Alumni

Not Able to Import Form 1099 from Citi Personal Wealth Management (Pershing LLC) into TT

Have you tried a different browser like Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome? Many people have stated using Edge and removing the pop-up blockers has helped. Please let us know if you are successful using a different browser.

You may need to contact customer service directly for assistance. Please see the following information here for more details.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you!

I am using  TT Desktop, not TT Online.

When I try importing Citi Personal Wealth Mgmt. 1099, the error message says: You may have entered the wrong User ID or password or your account may be locked.  When I try importing Citibank.com (Investment Accounts Only), the error message says: User id password combination incorrect.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can try.

Thanks again!!

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

To help get you connected to the right person for assistance, please visit the link below for information on how to contact Customer Support.

How do I contact TurboTax? - Intuit

Thank you!

Is this a known issue? Perhaps the Intuit side of the download is not working?? 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

This is not a known issue. Were you able to give us a call so we can better look into this?

Same thing happens to me.  It says username and password is incorrect.  I logged in several times before and after trying to import from Citibank/Turbotax so I know the username/password is correct.  Any updates on this?

I gave up and entered manually.  If you were able to find out how to fix it, please let me know as I want to import directly next year.

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

Please see What if I can't import my 1099? and be sure to review the Troubleshooting section for instructions.  

If you need additional assistance, please feel free to contact Customer Support so you can speak with a TurboTax representative who can assist you. 

@Dontauditme 

halac

I am getting same error.   Were you able to import?

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

If you are still having trouble importing, please click here to contact us by phone. @halac 

Same issue. I tried all the different versions of Citi (Wealth management, private bank, etc) and all gives errors. This also happened last year. 

I called Citi they said you have to go to Profile, More Settings, and Apps with Account Access to give Turbo Tax access but I can't find an option to authorize it. Still trying to figure that portion out.

MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

If you have provided TurboTax account access within your Citi account and are still unable to import, please feel free to contact Customer Support so you can speak with a TurboTax representative who can assist you. 

@dublidu 

abba123

Same thing happens to me.  It says username and password is incorrect.  I logged in several times before and after trying to import from Citibank/Turbotax so I know the username/password is correct.  Any updates on this?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies