Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

Did you check Santa Barbara bank login 

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

Did you receive your refund 

I still haven’t got my refund 

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it.

Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I filed 02/01 my return was accepted 02/12 wmr still say still being processed a date will be provided when available i checked my turbo tax order details yesterday it said payment pending i just checked it again 20 minutes ago it now shows payment completed does that mean i will be receiving my refund soon? 

it seems longer when turbo tax takes Payment out had I known that I would of paid upfront..I didn’t my aunts taxes on here and she paid with her debit card and she got accepted March 11 and she got her refund already on the 19th only 8 days! Mine took forever after saying complete..

My tt payment says completed. (Chose the refund payment option)  its said completed for almost 2 weeks now.  My taxes were accepted Feb 13th, and on the 21st day after being accepted, it said payment complete.  I still havnt received my taxes and tt says the payment hasn't gone through yet and that they don't see that it says payment complete

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

What does your status show for your tax refund on the IRS Where's My Refund site? If your refund has been released to the refund processing service you can check the status of your Refund Transfer here

For additional questions regarding your refund transfer, you'll need to reach out to Santa Barbara Tax Products Group via this link: Contact TPG

@Danny2424

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Irs check my refund  says my info doesn't match their records. So they can't give me any information.  I know my info and it's correct.

When your file your tax return successfully and you choose to pay your fees from your Federal refund, the TurboTax program considers the fee paid, even though the federal refund has not been released yet. This is why you see "Payment Completed".

As soon as your return is accepted by the IRS, your info shows at SBTPG, it should have your expected refund amount and it will say that they have not received your refund yet. Once they have your return it will update and tell you when they received it, what they received, what they deducted and when they sent it to your direct deposit account.

No they do not consider the payment  paid and if that was the case it was say payment complete at the beginning and not payment pending..bottom line is if you pay with your refund your refund is gonna take months for you to receive..I did my aunts and she got hers in 9 days cause she chose not to pay with her refund..so

good luck to you cause it’s gonna take forever 

Nita1727

Did you get your payment?

Well it said payment pending until the 21st day like I said. After that it's said payment complete.  I've used turbo tax for over a decade and paid with my refund and paid with a debit card and neither has ever determined when I got my taxes.  Bottom line....  You don't have to come on here being a snotty little **bleep**. 

I’m not being snotty I’m just telling you what I think and bottom line tt takes forever when you pay with taxes if you’ve been using it forever why you come on here and ask questions about it then???!!! Like I said yours is gonna take FOREVER!! You’ll see!! BLEEP!!!!!😂😂

The reason I'm on here is because I always get them before the 21 day mark..... didn't I say that already

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies