Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

Hi,

I also filed my taxes feb 13th and still have not received them and tpg says they have not received them as well.  On tt it says payment completed on march 6th but still no deposit.

Please help!

JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

As posted above by @Critter when you file your tax return successfully and you choose to pay the fees from your federal refund TurboTax program will notate the fee paid even if your federal refund as not been released. 

@Sdilworth2019

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

No that is incorrect it changes to complete when the money is taken out then gets sent to a third party then they send the money to you..that’s what they did to mine and I got it in 3 days after it had said complete..

It will take a few days from when it was completed and you said March 6 it changed to complete?it’s the 8th now and no direct deposits on weekends..hope that helped

Thank you so much! Yeah, I was just hopeful I would receive them by tomorrow to pay past due expenses etc,..but tpg says they haven't received it yet.  Does the same 3 days still apply?

How do you know when the payment status changed? Mine says payment complete but I don't know when it changed because I've never looked at it until now. 

I selected the credit karma card to have my funds deposited into.  So I'll keep my fingers crossed! 

Hi taryn,

I check each day so I noticed that it went from pending to complete.  I apologize bc this probably isn't very helpful.  But yeah, I've literally checked my status everyday since i filed feb 11th my return has been accepted since feb 13th and still waiting. 

What is tbg

I mean tpg 

To be honest i dont even know i found tpg on this site stating to check my status not sure what it stands for. 

TPG = Tax Products Group, the third party bank that handles the TT fee deductions.

Tpg is like santa barbara bank where once payment is complete the irs sends it to santa barba bank and then it should go into your acct within 3 days.  Now this is only what i have read in all these discussions. 

Yes don’t pay attention to that or the irs website mine kept saying processing and my money was in my bank and it still says the same thing on the IRS website as well..just keep checking your bank..is that the way you got it? Direct deposit or through a turbo tax card?

Thank you for clarifying Tpg! 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies