turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

Yes I did 

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

I got accepted 18 days ago and for about 5 days now my status has said payment complete.. is there any other last resort effort I can make or do I really just have to be patient and waste my days away waiting for the refund to be in my account? 

Did you pay with refund?

Yes I did. Was that the wrong choice? 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

No. It will just make a difference on when you receive your payment. 

When you have your fees deducted from your refund, the refund will go from the IRS to Santa Barbara Bank then to you. 

You can track when the IRS will release your refund here

Then you can track when Santa Barbara will deposit the refund, less Turbo Tax fees, in your account here

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

No you did not..I did the same thing and I got it in less than a week..

Why was it the wrong Choice 

Trey352

Mines says payment completed and I was wondering how long until it actually comes

Mines been 4 days

When did it show completed? How many days after you filed?

Trey352

It's been 9 days since I filled and it showed completed today 

My payment has been pending since feb 10th today it’s says a payment completed ? How long will it be until I get my refund ? I payed with refund and the where’s my refund website isn’t showing bars anymore 😑 wish I had some sort of answer to when I’m gonna receive my refund ....

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

@Ashryan123xo

Turbo Tax will not have a status on your refund. If the IRS website says processing, this means they are working on it. Please use this link to track your refund from the IRS

Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

You got your refund 3 days after 

That means I’ll get it in a couple days ?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies