turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

So u haven’t got it yet 

My payment to turbo tax says completed, but my taxes are still pending, how did turbo tax recieve payment when I haven't gotten my taxes?

You said yours got completed on February 26 

No I haven’t got it I was saying my payment said completed on here to pay turbo tax with my refund and ever since I filed on feb 10th it’s said pending . I was hoping that meant I was getting my refund soon . I can’t check the status of anything cause wmr is all screwed up and says still processing and there’s no bars 😑

Yes 

Ok cool I was writing to u on here but everyone sees the messages u got yours on Monday 

I just received the payment completed it’s been 22 days since I was accepted. How long after it said completed did you get yours? Wmr says still being processed 🙄

I got mine in 3 days but the IRS site still says accepted and it hasn’t moved yes so don’t go by that..I just looked and it my money was in my bank account 

Thank you I’m really worried .. my unemployment has stopped and I just want to be able to support my family. It’s never taken this long to receive it I just wanted to hear some good news. Thank u so much. No updates on sbtpg either 

Hi did you end up getting your refund?

Yea I did and did you?

Did you do direct deposit?

Don’t worry you’ll get it by this week for sure 

No I haven’t it changed to payment completed on Thursday but no money tpg bank has no info and IRS2Go says still processing 😢 that’s way I wanted to know if payment completed meant anything 

I still haven’t got mine 

Yours is been like that for a week right?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies