Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

My Bank rejected my refund can you resend it to a checking instead a saving please give me a call at[removed]

When did yours get rejects and what did your transcript say about when they are mailing it

My Bank rejected my refund can you resend it to a checking instead a saving please give me a call at[removed]

Dd was 3/2.

bank rejected 2/25

irs received is back 3/1

transcript updated today with 

841/971 refund canceled

im pretty sure I have to wait for another 846 code before I actually get my check 🤦🏽‍♀️

What you mean by 841/971 ?

Transcript codes

I checked the transcript today. it says my refund was sent 2/24/22 even though they sent it to my bank on 2/19/22. It says they cancelled the refund on 3/07/22 which isn't until next week and that they are re-issuing my refund on 3/11/22. I'm hoping its sooner tho since their dates are a little later than the actual timeline of events.

Where did you find the re issue date?!

When did you check transcripts?

It's on my transcript. I logged into my IRS account to view the transcript. On the one for my Record of Account for my taxes, it shows the date they first issued my refund, when they got it back, when they are re-issuing it. It shows they are sending my check out on 3/11/22 with code 846.

I checked a couple hours ago.

Just wondering because mine was rejected to. I have the refund canceled but not the reissue 😩

Are you a daily or a weekly 

Daily.

**bleep** I’m a weekly 😩

darcyshay
Returning Member

My refund was rejected due to my account being closed the same day of deposit - the bank said they rejected it, the IRS says the bank is holding the funds and they both have mentioned I need to get my $$ from Turbo Tax - - who exactly do I call? 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@darcyshay

We don't hold funds from your refund.  Your bank will need to reject the funds back to the IRS, and once this happens, the IRS will issue a paper check.  For more information on this, please see the Help Article here.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies