turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Live Help?

If Intuit Turbotax will not accept a previous 2016 CPA scanned pdf..... Can live help view my screen to view a scanned PDF on my drive.... or effectively help me complete 2017 self employed return I have started but Have specific questions? Wouldn't it be best for Live help to view a previous return so they know what they are telling me is accurate and to make sure I did not miss entering something important?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Live Help?

Live Help gives the TurboTax employee the right to view your TurboTax return in progress, it does not give the right to look at anything else on your hard drive.  You are still preparing your own return and an agent is simply helping you do that.  If an amount or any other information from your prior return is needed, the agent can tell you where you could find that information  on your prior return pdf, so it would be helpful if you printed the complete pdf before you called.

Melek

Live Help?

I m living in Turkey and i will sent 3911 form. But there are some different address. Where should i send? Can you help me please
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies