Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Ls23
Returning Member

Intuit will not accept credit card payments with 2021.

I am attempting to pay for my State taxes and the Inuit system will not allow my valid credit card payment because it will not allow a credit card with a 2021 expiration date.  This doesn't make sense to me.  This is a valid payment method.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

Just to clarify, you have entered the expiration month and year in the correct format? 

Please click these links for further assistance:

Common Order-Related Questions

Error: "We are having trouble validating your credit card, please try again"

Please contact our TurboTax Support Team if you continue to have the same problem.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Ls23
Returning Member

Just to be clear, I called and spoke to several individuals.  And, after posting on this board, the problem was fixed.  All is well!!!

TerukoL
Intuit Alumni

I am glad to hear that your problem was fixed! 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Turbo Tax will not accept any of my credit cards or Paypal. So frustrating! Going elsewhere, customer service no help at all. Spent 2 hours of my time, they are not worth it!!! Just like every other company out there they have gone downhill!

Not a new member!

This will probably be my last year using TurboTax. After buying their discounted tax program for 2021 months ago on Amazon, and then using it this week and realizing that it doesn't link to my previous info from when I did my taxes on their website for the last 6 years, so I had to input everything brand new, and it also didn't provide me with my annual gross income, which was needed so I could submit electronically, which required me requesting it from IRS.gov which took and extra hour of wasted time. I finally get to the point where I can actually finish and pay turbotax the $25 dollars to file my state tax, and it routes me to their website, and when submitting my credit card info, my expiration month (January) is not available to select. All the other months are available. So, I'm stuck, not being able to pay to finalize my tax return, so I can file tonight before the deadline. I just don't understand TurboTax, is this a game you guys are playing to get me to give in and let you subtract my payment out of my tax return so you can make your extra $40 dollars?  I call the customer service line and can't get through and I need to go to bed in an hour. This is outrageous.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies