Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Max32
Returning Member

I want live chat

I want live chat
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies

I want live chat

There is no live chat.

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

Customer support is available from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pacific time

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
AmyC
Expert Alumni

I want live chat

You are welcome to use Turbo Tax chat,

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I want live chat

Hello I did my taxes on March 5 2022 and I received my state and it was correct, but I received my federal return today and it wasn't

PattiF
Expert Alumni

I want live chat

There are a number of reasons why your refund is not what you were expecting. The IRS will send you a letter that explains why your refund was reduced.   Meanwhile, it might help you to check your online IRS account. Your Online Account access.

This TurboTax blog gives some reasons why your refund is less than what you expected.

@steelebeliving 2022 

destinyalexander
Returning Member

I want live chat

My refund was supposed to be 1548 and it was deduced to 148 as of today I only receive 45 dollars that's insane I didn't receive the third stimulus I've contacted IRS and they say to call you guys I've been calling and haven't got a hold to anyone 

JamesG1
Expert Alumni

I want live chat

If you did not receive $1,400 for the third stimulus payment, the IRS may think that you were already issued the third stimulus payment.

At your IRS online account, you can find whether a payment was issued to you that you did not receive.  You can also find this information on your tax transcript.

If you need to trace a payment that the IRS says has been issued to you, mail or fax a completed IRS Form 3911, Taxpayer Statement Regarding Refund.

The qualifications for the third stimulus payment are:

• you were a U.S. citizen or U.S. resident alien in 2021, 
  • you were not a dependent of another taxpayer’s 2020 tax return, and 
  • you have a Social Security number.

There are income limitations are if your adjusted gross income (AGI) is more than:

• $150,000 if married and filing a joint return or filing as a qualifying widow or widower
  • $112,500 if filing as head of household or
  • $75,000 if filing as a single or as married filing separately. 

I want live chat

I opted to mail in and i dont see the download info to sign then mail in my taxes.  Are we done or not I cant tell! Thanks Glenn

I want live chat

@Glenn Biles

You have to pay your fees before you can print.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online...

When you mail a tax return, you need to attach any documents showing tax withheld, such as your W-2’s or any 1099’s.  Use a mailing service that will track it, such as UPS or certified mail so you will know the IRS/state received the return.

Federal and state returns must be in separate envelopes and they are mailed to different addresses.  Read the mailing instructions that print with your tax return carefully so you mail them to the right addresses.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
shondan112
Returning Member

I want live chat

Need help with tax return the irs is not helping

I want live chat

@shondan112   What is the problem?  Are you waiting for a refund?  Did the IRS adjust your return?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies