turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

sroos

I started an LLC in 2018; I just bought Turbo Tax Business, but when I log in using 2017 log in info, Business does not come up.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

I started an LLC in 2018; I just bought Turbo Tax Business, but when I log in using 2017 log in info, Business does not come up.

You purchased the TurboTax Business Edition for 2018 from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

That software you have to download and install on a Windows based personal computer, not on a Mac or online.  Once installed you only access the program using the software that was installed, not online.

Why are you trying to sign onto the TurboTax online editions?

What?  What did you actually purchase?  TurboTax Business is a desktop software program that you do not "log in" to -- you simply open it up on your own computer.  TT Business costs $169.99 and is for partnerships, S corps, C corps and multimember LLC's.

Did you purchase desktop Home and Business?  That is also a desktop program which you open on your own computer--you do not "log on" to it.

We can help when we understand what you are using and what you are trying to do.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies