turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I received notice that my tax forms is ready. IT-112R Resident Credit. When I open tax program, I get error Form not ready. I can not move to next step.

I am trying to finish with entering all info into my 1040 but I get error that NY IT-112R is not ready check back later. However the text that I got from Turbo Tax it saying that the form is ready. I cannot move to the next step and file until this form is updated any suggestion or what could be the problem? Much appreciated.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

I received notice that my tax forms is ready. IT-112R Resident Credit. When I open tax program, I get error Form not ready. I can not move to next step.

Same issue here.  I signed up for the alert to let me know it is ready 2 am last night via e-mail.  But I keep getting a message saying unable to complete return. Since forms are still not ready.

This make s no sense and there seems to be a bug in the system saying one thing and not being true

JosephS1
Expert Alumni

Form IT-112R will be available on or about February 9, 2023.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
JosephS1
Expert Alumni

Form IT-112R will be available on or about February 9, 2023.

@hvlahopoulos-yah

@nyirishman1877

Thank you  🙂

It is 2/10 and the form it still not updated despite email notification that it is

Same here.  Very Frustrating

hookem

it is now 2- 10 and still not ready,   why???

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

When your state or the IRS have the forms available for publishing they will release them. It is not Turbo Tax that releases forms needed for a return. The date is based on the day specified by the IRS or the state. 

Please see this Turbo Tax FAQ on State forms availability for personal use.
State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products.
Why does DO NOT FILE, FORM NOT FINAL appear on my printouts? 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies