turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pringlemv

I missed the call from the free accountant and cant access this info from the numbers given. How do I reschedule the call from the free accountant?

so frustrated with turbotax!!!!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

I missed the call from the free accountant and cant access this info from the numbers given. How do I reschedule the call from the free accountant?

just an empathic fellow user...impossible to contact these people. I had my consultation but my first question was can I call again if there I have another question or do I need to have all my questions ready for one call. I was told I could call back as often as I wanted...not so. 

JotikaT2
Employee Tax Expert

It depends.

TurboTax does offer the Live version of the software that provides for support as you prepare your tax return.

See the following for more information on when Live help is available.

TurboTax Live support options

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
SkiManiac

I couldn't take the free call at their convenience - no way to go back in and reschedule even though the fine print in the offer says you have until you file your taxes.  From the email offer:

*Offer available until June 30, 2020. To redeem this offer, you must purchase TurboTax by June 30, 2020 and use your consultation before you file your taxes. Date is subject to change.

@SkiManiac I have added you to a list that a moderator should contact in regard to this issue.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I feel your pain.  I did not miss the calls from 2 different enrolled agents and they both took a copy of my return and one even took some outside worksheets that I emailed to her and they said  they would get back to me with an answer and never did.  Now I am really running out of time and I'm probably screwed.  I hate turbotax!!!

busladycm

I agree with your frustration. My return was rejected and I can get NO help except the same recorded msg. I was trying to get help from the more expense option. They charged me $150.00 immediately but have done nothing to help solve the problem!!! I have reported them to my credit card company.

Taxhelp6

I paid for TurboTax because I got a promotional email saying I’d get a free consultation but no one has reached out nor could I find any info to get this free consultation. Can someone from TurboTax please help me understand how to schedule this free consultation? I’ve called multiple times and have been placed on hold for hours with no one calling me back. 

CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

Here is how you can connect with a Tax Expert.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies