turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

dleon98

I'm getting to the end to file.my tax return and when I got to transmit my documents it tells me I need to select my captcha. Now there is no option on my screen (using my mobile device)

I can't select the box showing I'm not a robot because it does not show it on my screen. What can I do?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

I'm getting to the end to file.my tax return and when I got to transmit my documents it tells me I need to select my captcha. Now there is no option on my screen (using my mobile device)

If you are having an issue using the mobile app, you can always try logging out of the mobile app and logging into a web browser to complete your e-file with TurboTax. Please let us know if this helps.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

i am ready to transmit my return but there is no captra to identify that i am not a robot. I am working on my computer.

please help

ChondelLO
Intuit Alumni

Clear your cookies and cache and then try again. For more troubleshooting steps please click the link below.

What if Transmit Returns doesn't work? - TurboTax

For information on how to clear your cache please click the link below.

How to clear your cache - TurboTax

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies