turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

blljpk

I get "check this entry". it wants my email address for state form...after I enter and click continue...it's stuck ...it won't go forward and I can't finish my taxes

I was on the final review step.  it seems the online program is broken.  yesterday I called about issue ad a person with. heavy accent returned my call.  I'm sorry but I could not understand the words she was saying!  I tried nd I don't think she understood, bec she kept insisting I was putting in wrong info.....I think I know my email address. How can I get this fixed so I can finish and e-file?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
JeanneLO
Intuit Alumni

I get "check this entry". it wants my email address for state form...after I enter and click continue...it's stuck ...it won't go forward and I can't finish my taxes

Please contact us again so we can get you the help you need. Follow the instructions in this TurboTax FAQ to contact Customer Support to obtain a contact number:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300041

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
blljpk

I already filed thru the IRS.  You need your IT people look at the problem. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies