turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I filed thru the registration for non filers on turbo tax for stimulus payment I have not received update via IRS or TurboTax. Has this worked for anyone

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
GiseleD
Expert Alumni

I filed thru the registration for non filers on turbo tax for stimulus payment I have not received update via IRS or TurboTax. Has this worked for anyone

The IRS has not given TurboTax any official guidance as to when stimulus payments for every taxpayer will be released. As long as you provided your direct deposit information/card information or mailing address information, you will receive the stimulus when it is released to you (as long as you otherwise qualify for it).

Also, the IRS rolled out the "Get My Payment" tool here. According to IRS.gov, you can use the "Get My Payment" application to:

• Check your payment status
  • Confirm your payment type: direct deposit or check
  • Enter your bank account information for direct deposit if the IRS doesn't  have your direct deposit information and if they haven't sent your payment yet.
  • Receive paper check payments: If you moved since you last filed, let us know your new mailing address.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

*** NO ***

I filed through TurboTax on 4/10.  My TurboTax page was updated 2 days later to say the IRS accepted my return.

When I go to the IRS's non-filers portal, and select check my status, it says there is no submission associated with my SSN.  When I try to submit through that portal, it says there is already a submission under my SSN, and it won't take a new one. 

I have not received the stimulus money as of yesterday.

Using TurboTax's registration was a mistake.  I wish I had just waited for the IRS's to go online.  It went online a lot sooner than they originally said it would.

Who knows what state my claim is in.  It's very frustrating.

As of Friday April 17th at about 2pm I received my stimulus payment. No thanks to the IRS get my payment tool to help me track which might I add has not worked for anyone else I know. I also helped my mom file non filers registration with turbo tax a day or two after I did however she has not received anything as of yet. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies