Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I don't want the charges of 44,99 I don't mine that my returns take time to get here

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

I don't want the charges of 44,99 I don't mine that my returns take time to get here

I'm not sure what fee you're referring to that's priced at $44.99.  But you can review your TurboTax fees before filing by following the instructions below.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/how-do-i-review-my-fees-in-turbotax-online/0...

And if you'd like to reduce your TT fees, see the info linked below:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/what-can-i-do-to-reduce-my-fees/01/26051

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Sorry there is no fee to get your refund faster.  You misunderstood.  You can have the fees for federal and state deducted from your federal refund.  That’s all.  That doesn’t affect when the IRS or state send it to you.  Its just convenient to have the fees for both deducted at the same time.  And you pay an EXTRA 39.99 Refund Processing Service charge (44.99 in California) to have them deducted.  Which actually might add a day or two to get your refund after the IRS sends it.  Or you can pay with a credit card to avoid the extra charge.

How to remove the Pay with Refund fee

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-remove-pay-with-my-refund-fees-in-turbot...

Carl
Level 15

My screen shows you are using the online version of TurobTax Sefl-employed. With any online version of the program, you will pay the fee. It doesn't matter if you elect to print and file your return, or e-file your return. You have to pay the fee before you can e-file *OR* print the return for filing by mail.

Sometimes we see users who think there will not be a fee if they mail the state return instead of e-filing the state.  That is not true.  As Carl said, you have to pay for the state return whether you e-file it or print and mail it.  With online TurboTax, the fee is for using the software, not for e-filing it.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies