If your TurboTax fees are higher than expected, you can reduce them by removing add-ons:
- Remove PLUS Help & Support
- Remove Pay With Your Refund
- Remove Premium Services
- Remove MAX Defend & Restore
- Remove a state
As a last resort, you can clear and start over to remove all fees and start from scratch as long as you haven't paid, registered, or deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund.
If you want to pay your fees, follow these instructions.
- Can I downgrade to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online?
- Can I remove PLUS Benefits before I pay?
- How do I delete my state return in TurboTax Online?
- How do I remove Pay With My Refund fees in TurboTax Online and change my payment method?
- How do I remove the Premium Services bundle that I added while using a paid version of TurboTax Online with a California return?