Solved: Re: How to download tax information from my amerit...

How to download tax information from my ameritrade account?

You can import your 1099-B from TD Ameritrade because it participates in the TurboTax Partner program.

• Continue your return in TurboTax Online. (If your return isn't open, you'll need to sign in and click Take me to my return.)
  • Click Tax Tools (lower left of your screen).
  • Select Tools.
  • In the pop-up window, select Topic Search.
  • In the I'm looking for: box, type 1099-b.
  • In the results box, highlight 1099-b, then click GO.
  • You'll land on Did you sell any investments in 2017? Click Yes
  • Did you get a 1099-B or a brokerage statement for these sales? Click Yes.
  • Choose your bank or brokerage. Select TD Ameritrade under the popular choices, then scroll down and click Continue. (Click the first screenshot below for reference.) 
  • Nice! We can go ahead and import your 1099-B now. (Click the second screenshot below.) Enter the information requested to access your account. (For TD Ameritrade, this is the Account Number and Document ID.) For security reasons, you'll need to click the box next to I'm not a robot and follow the instructions. Once there is a green check-mark next to "I'm not a robot", you may scroll down and click Continue to import the 1099-B.

Note: If using the TurboTax CD/Download software, you'll use the Find function (instead of "My Account") to search for the topic.

How do I import my 1099?    https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3389470

• Select Tools.

can't find the tool