turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I pay with PayPal

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies
CassandraLO
Intuit Alumni

How do I pay with PayPal

Unfortunately, we do not accept Paypal. We accept credit, debit, and pre-paid cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo. Like many other U.S. online merchants, we can only process cards with a U.S. billing address.

A second option is to pay with your federal refund, also known as Pay With My Refund (charges may apply).

We're unable to take check, money order, or cash payments.

How do I pay with PayPal

Why does it say you accept PayPal as a form of payment right before the checkout screen, then? I feel like this happened last year, too.

How do I pay with PayPal

Oh right...It totally did happen last year. Seriously, Turbo Tax!

TiffanyL
Intuit Alumni

How do I pay with PayPal

TurboTax has opened PayPal up to many but not all customers. If you have access to this solution, it will be found under "Credit Card" options. You will be prompted to login to your PayPal account. If you have any additional concerns, you would want to contact PayPal Support at 1-877-896-6424.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jean063081
Returning Member

How do I pay with PayPal

So I have a paypal offer to save $20 when paying with paypal account, but there's no option to pay with paypal.

Save up to $20 on TurboTax.

From do it yourself to taxes done for you, TurboTax has you covered. With TurboTax you'll get your maximum refund, guaranteed. Plus, check out with PayPal Credit to pay over time.

DaraLO
Intuit Alumni

How do I pay with PayPal

We accept credit, debit, and pre-paid cards with a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo.  To redeem this offer, you'll need to use a Paypal credit card.

ReferenceWhat forms of payment does TurboTax Online accept?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
jean063081
Returning Member

How do I pay with PayPal

There's no paypal credit card (no Visa, Mastercard), only paypal account to pay with their credit. Only option for PayPal to send you a Mastercard is with business account. No option on PayPal personal account.

p24t

How do I pay with PayPal

I had to use the link from the PayPal email. There was no PayPal option otherwise.

AH41
Level 1

How do I pay with PayPal

If you log in to your Pay Pal account on the Pay Pal site, you can access your "Key". The Key can be linked to a PP credit, your bank acct etc (go to manage my key to select which account). Then click "show key" it gives you a temporary "credit card number" complete with CVV and expiration date that you can enter into turbotax like a credit card. If you have the key linked to your bank account with PP then it will draw from your bank.

AH41
Level 1

How do I pay with PayPal

If you log in to your Pay Pal account on the Pay Pal site, you can access your "Key". The Key can be linked to a PP credit, your bank acct etc (go to manage my key to select which account). Then click "show key" it gives you a temporary "credit card number" complete with CVV and expiration date that you can enter into turbotax like a credit card. If you have the key linked to your bank account with PP then it will draw from your bank.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies