turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I initiate another call?

I received a phone call this morning from Intuit but the caller didn't leave a voicemail. I am trying to find out why they called. I understand that this is the user forum and that you can't set up the calls here. I just need to know how to initiate one. I didn't initiate this one so I don't know the process. And apparently, in order to speak to an actual human and have a chance at finding out why I was called this morning, I have to initiate "another" call. Just calling the TurboTax customer service line does not make that happen. I couldn't get a human after trying for over 30 minutes. So there's no way in the automated system I have found yet to be able to utilize this service of call initiation. Any help in how to do this would be greatly appreciated.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

We are not able to provide steps on how to reach a person directly in this public forum. Please see What is the TurboTax phone number? for assistance with reaching out again. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thank you for taking the time to reply. Obviously being redirected back to the customer service phone number (which absolutely WILL NOT allow you to speak with a person, so you can see how it just recreates my original problem) won't get my issue resolved. I understand that you're just giving the prescribed response. Unfortunately, that prescription is unable to ever be "filled" since there are zero options on the customer service line for getting genuine help from a human. At least now I know there is no way to initiate a phone call with Turbo Tax regardless of what any of the "help" pages here state. I do appreciate you letting me know that.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies