turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I update my account because I never received my relief payment. I received the first one with the account I have now and I'm at the same home address.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
CatinaT1
Employee Tax Expert

How can I update my account because I never received my relief payment. I received the first one with the account I have now and I'm at the same home address.

This link provides the most up to date information available from the IRS:  IRS Update

If you have a Turbo Card, this link will be helpful to you:  Turbo Card

This link will tell you more about the Recovery Rebate Credit:  Recovery Rebate Credit.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Received my relief package

I'm still at the same address

I never received my relief package

Irene2805
Expert Alumni

To update your bank information, please see the instructions in this article:  Update your stimulus payment direct deposit information

You can make an adjustment on your 2020 tax return for stimulus payments you qualify for, but have not received. 

To do this in TurboTax, please follow these steps:

1. Enter the information in your return.
  2. Click Federal Review at the top of your screen. 
  3. On the screen, Let's make sure you got the right stimulus amount, click Continue.
  4. You will be asked about the amounts of first round and second round stimulus payments you received
  5. TurboTax will then calculate the amount of stimulus payment remaining that you are still entitled to.  This will show as a credit on line 30 of the 1040.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies