turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How can I cancel my subscription?

How do I cancel my live deluxe subscription?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
BrandiLO
Intuit Alumni

For steps to downgrade to a lower-priced version of TurboTax, please click here. Keep in mind that you won't be able to do this if you've already submitted payment or deducted the TurboTax fee from your refund.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I wish to cancel my subscription. Actually, I should get my money back.  The software is ill-designed to assist an American taxpayer who is taxed in a foreign country and wants to prepare his US return.  Communication with the company is nearly impossible because a US phone is required and I do not have one because I am a permanent resident in the Federal Republic of Germany.  I made a sincere effort to use the Mac software, but the problems are insurmountable and communication is impossible.  Please confirm the subscription cancellation.

Lyman Dulin

@buddmann1947 wrote:

I wish to cancel my subscription. Actually, I should get my money back.  The software is ill-designed to assist an American taxpayer who is taxed in a foreign country and wants to prepare his US return.  Communication with the company is nearly impossible because a US phone is required and I do not have one because I am a permanent resident in the Federal Republic of Germany.  I made a sincere effort to use the Mac software, but the problems are insurmountable and communication is impossible.  Please confirm the subscription cancellation.

Lyman Dulin

See this TurboTax support FAQ for how to cancel an Advantage subscription - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/downgrading/help/how-do-i-cancel-my-turbotax-advantage-subscriptio...

keeps asking for a 6 digit Coad I don't have one and cant fined any where and when I click on the button it  sent it send it  wound send  for me an email first the info on it I send them and they would take cairn of it  the information to me so I haven't found  any thing  so I want my order canceled and all my money returned if third if it isn't fixed I will e going to the BBB and social media in clouding local news stations and will be posting in all social media  such as fb  

BrandiLO1
Intuit Alumni

If you would like to request a refund of your TurboTax product, please click here for step-by-step instructions. If you would like assistance with your order to continue using TurboTax, would you mind clarifying what PIN you're being asked for? Is this to log in to your TurboTax account?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies