Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Gordo66

Form 7206 cannot be efiled!

Token # 1181100, MA State Return, Downloaded Home and Biz Edition

Is there any update for the resolution to his inability to efile because of the form 7206?  I've tried the clear the cache deal, but nothing.  

@Katharine55 wrote:

Is there any update for the resolution to his inability to efile because of the form 7206?  I've tried the clear the cache deal, but nothing.  

Have you signed up to be notified when this problem has been corrected?

See this TurboTax support FAQ - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/insurance-medical-benefits/form-7206-add...

Yes, I have thank you.  Was hoping Intuit would at least an honest date when this will be resolved. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

240211 TT Token #1179170 - issue where Form 7206 makes return ineligible for e-filing to be fixed. It has been a couple of days, but still no fix available for TurboTax Desktop App for Mac. Please advise.

I'm in the same boat...about $6k....I'm all 1099 (No W2s) income with insurance purchased off the exchange.

I've used TT forever and this is the first real showstopper I've ever come across. I'd be complaining more but ETrade and Robinhood tax forms won't be ready until the 15th so I couldn't file yet anyways BUT I will be ready this weekend and I would expect this software to be ready for me to do so as well. 

i did sign up for alerts. and turbotax emailed me to say it was ready on 2/7. its now 2/13. why didn't they wait to see if the irs approved it and is in the system? poor operating procedures. disappointed .

Same issue on 2/13/2024 getting error that Form 7206 cannot be e-filed.  Desktop PC TurboTax, No state filing. Token 1181577 

Token 1181604 -- No state filing

Same!  I took out 7206 & it makes a big difference in what I owe.  I was able to file with TT online version & it was accepted by IRS today

Still having this issue as of 2/13/24.

My token number: 

Turbo Tax Deluxe for Mac downloaded from Costco

azjimbotwo
Returning Member

Turbo Tax Token 118811

azjimbotwo
Returning Member

Turbo Tax Token 1181817

Downloaded Home and Business for Mac, plus California. Token 1181830.

Hey DoninGA

Pardon my ignorance, but what are these token numbers that I see everyone have in their comments?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies