Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

warrior7724
Returning Member

Efile

Ive tried efiling numerous times. Each time that i press efile it says turbo must save before, so i save, then press efile and i get a blank screen. What is going on? I've filed my taxes the last 4 years using turbo tax, efiling, with no problems. help please. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

Efile

It depends. Try saving to a different location, perhaps the desktop or a USB drive. For more information, see: How do I back up my tax file in the TurboTax CD/Download software?

Otherwise, if you are experiencing program issues, please check that your device meets the new minimum system requirements.

Also, be sure to run the Review for federal and state before e-filing to avoid any rejections. For example, if a dependent no longer qualifies as a dependent, be sure to remove all dependent information that was carried over from the prior year. 

susanj12

Efile

I am having problems with trying to Efile   I get through the program and save the return and check all the boxes and hit the key to Efile now.  A message comes up that I need an update on my program, go to the update where and how it tells me to do it and the message comes back that my program is updated   Go back and try to Efile again and the same message comes up.  I would like an answer to my problem as quickly as possible as I am trying to help some people with last minute filing.  Thank you for your cooperation.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies